Sunday, December 5, 2010

Banana #2, by Lani


Winner will have his or her choice of a stuffed felt turkey, a "Cookies for Santa" plate, or an Nike + for Ipod Nano, not pictured.  (Sorry the wreath and snowman ornaments are off limits, I'm just too lazy to take a different picture.)
 Well, I'm sorry I didn't issue this challenge back in October or November as I had originally planned.  But, better late than never, right?

So, here's the challenge:

Spend as much time as possible doing family history work.  Options include temple work, personal geneology, and indexing on the family history website.

The competition will start 26 December at 12am and end 5 February at 11:59pm.  All participants must update their minutes at least weekly (so everyone should have at least one update by 1 January, and everyone will have at least 6 posts by end of the competition).  Make sure you put "Banana #2" and your name in the title of the post.

Prizes will be awarded to the top three.  The choices are pictured above, except for the Nike +.  First place gets first choice, second place gets second choice, and third place gets what's left!  I know the decorations will no longer be appropriate for the season, but you can save them for next year. :)

Any comments or suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. Does anyone want the ending date to be later? Maybe even until Feb sometime?
    BananaMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I thought i posted yesterday but I guess it didn't upload. I propose that the challenge begin Dec 26, and end Feb 1 since some of us will be traveling during the previous challenge time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fine with me. I'll update the challenge.

    ReplyDelete